The Zero XU meets the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) criteria for use in motorcycle training schools. With a 100% electric powertrain, direct drive gearing and a low seat height, the Zero XU offers an option to riders who appreciate streamlined controls and want to focus more on the ride itself.
Fewer learning barriers and the novel opportunity to learn on an electric motorcycle will generate exciting new interest from a wide variety of would-be riders that can result in new business. By eliminating shifting, heat, exhaust, clutches and noise, riders find themselves immersed in the single task of improving their actual riding skills. During an MSF approved Zero Motorcycles pilot program, students and RiderCoaches alike found classes using the Zero XU to be positive, fun and productive.
- No shifting, no exhaust and minimal noise
- Low seat height, lightweight and highly maneuverable
- Open up new training venue possibilities
- Eliminate gas and oil spills
- Eradicate burn and fire risks
- Increase the environmental credentials of your business