Positions Available in Europe
Customer Service, Electrical Engineer
Zero Motorcycles is currently looking for a Customer Service - Electrical Engineer. The Customer Service - Electrical Engineer will support partners (including dealers and distributors) by responding to inquiries and technical requests about the electrical aspects of Zero Motorcycle’s products. You will provide second-tier troubleshooting guidance for electrical field issues experienced by owner’s motorcycles and work with our partners to ensure each issue is resolved in a timely and high quality manner. This guidance primarily will consist of reviewing log files and suggesting symptom diagnostic approaches. When necessary, you will escalate issues to the product development or manufacturing operations teams to expedite their resolution.
On a weekly basis, you will analyze electrical technical issues to identify trends and recommend improvements in tools, training or documentation to eliminate or acceleration the resolution of future problems. This analysis will also be used to deliver a weekly top ten electrical issues list to be reviewed with the product development team. This position will be working at our Alkmaar, Netherlands location and will report to the Director of Customer Experience and Aftersales.
- Provide rapid and accurate responses to partners’ questions by telephone and email.
- Conduct remote technical support and troubleshooting sessions via LogMeIn.
- Record details of interactions with partners in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments including development and manufacturing operations to ensure escalated issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Help improve diagnostic tools by providing detailed feedback to our technical training and development teams.
- Where necessary, draft service bulletins, service instructions or system diagnostics for review and release by our technical training team.
- Participate in on-going product training to improve overall technical skill.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience using standard electronic test instruments (understanding of motorcycles, automobiles or electric vehicles a plus)
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with a computer including connecting external devices (USB, RS232, programming devices), using terminal programs, retrieving and storing files in remote locations and configuring systems with new software
- Proficiency with basic computer applications including Word and Excel (experience with Salesforce.com a plus)
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
- Must be customer-focused and service-oriented
- Highly analytical approach to problem analysis and problem-solving with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to multi-task on several projects and collaborate with groups and partners of various technical skill levels
- Able to prioritize projects and escalate issues to the appropriate parties as necessary
- Licensed motorcycle rider
- On occasion, domestic or international travel may be required
- Candidate must be able to sit for long periods of time to perform duties, and to walk around and make inquiries from other staff, management as needed.
- Must be able to bend or stoop down to access files, including lifting of items or objects up to 50 lbs.
To apply send in your resume and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or drop-ins.
Become a Dealer
For more information on becoming a Zero Motorcycles Dealer please click here.
Please do not call us regarding employment. Email your resume and qualifications to email@example.com