Driving schools purchasing a new Zero Motorcycle are eligible for a reduction. Ask your dealers for the special condition applying to driving schools.
Qualified motorcycle driving instructors and driving schools in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Great Britain and Italy.
What You Need:
Program Terms and Conditions:
- A certificate to prove that you are a licensed motorcycle instructor.
- Registration at a Zero Motorcycles Dealer within the program period.
- The program runs from August 1, 2016 through July 31, 2017.
- Limited to new unregistered 2016 and 2017 Zero motorcycles.
- To apply for the special condition the Zero Motorcycles Dealer needs to send a copy of the purchase contract, a valid driving instructor ID from the buyer, a copy of the registration at the Chamber of Commerce and a copy of the registration of the motorcycle at the name of the driving school, to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than August 15, 2017.
- Must be purchased through an authorized Zero Motorcycles Dealer located in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Great Britain or Italy.
- This Program is subject to all European laws and taxes. Zero Motorcycles reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw this Program at any time without prior notice. Provided that the registration is submitted prior to any amendment, alteration or withdrawal, the Program will be honored.