Postes à pourvoir en Europe
European Marketing Manager
Zero Motorcycles is currently looking to fill the position of European Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for implementing all aspects of Zero Motorcycles corporate marketing and communications strategy in the European market. This includes localization of all collateral, digital platforms, advertising campaigns, sales promotions, dealer POP, demo events, targeted email campaigns and all other aspects of implementing Zero Motorcycles corporate marketing strategy in Europe. A successful candidate will have exceptional communication as well as program management skills and the capacity to understand the interconnectedness of the customer’s experience with the brand at every junction. This position will collaborate heavily with Zero’s corporate marketing team to make sure that all marketing activities meet Zero Motorcycles brand and corporate guidelines, and follow all corporate systems and processes. The scope of the role requires phenomenal problem solving abilities and the desire to take on new challenges with the end goal of helping create a more vibrant and unified brand as measured by continued growth in Zero Motorcycles’ brand awareness and lead generation. This position will work out of our European office and will report to the VP of Global Marketing.
- Responsible for implementing strategies to ensure that marketing hits web traffic and lead generation growth targets in select European markets.
- Localization of all content and messaging of Zero Motorcycles corporate positioning and communication campaigns.
- Write copy for newsletters, email campaigns, websites, brochures and other customer facing materials as required to help foster a more vibrant customer community.
- Manage all press communications including drafting European targeted press and corporate news releases, interact with journalists and editors, respond to press contacts, help manage the press database, set-up test ride evaluations of Zero products, collate press tests and feedback for product development purposes.
- Manage all social media activities. Create content for targeted markets. Reach out to customers, media and staff to develop interesting content that generates more interest around the brand.
- Ensure exceptional messaging across all corporate communications and enforce format/style consistency.
- Oversee the development of innovative advertising and marketing campaigns to drive more floor traffic to dealer showrooms. Work with corporate digital marketing team to develop PPC campaigns, meta-tags and key words relevant to target markets.
- Develop and write new sections of the website.
- Oversee the communications elements of UI projects involving the internet and web applications.
- Develop and enforce the brand guidelines alongside the design team.
- Work with members of the global marketing team to help ensure that corporate messaging is communicated consistently and that localization is effectively implemented.
- Work alongside the Sales and Promotions teams to develop all components necessary to ensure that demo event promotions are communicated effectively from start to finish.
- Ensure compliance with all European privacy laws.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing communications and copy writing functions.
- International marketing experience.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Multi-lingual in German and French.
- Technical skills and abilities commensurate with Zero product line technology.
- Close attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate rationale and build consensus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly turnaround special requests for services.
- Ability to show up on time and work long hours to completion of project/event.
- Occasional domestic and international travel may be required.
- Motorcycle license desirable but not required.
- Candidate must be able to sit for long periods of time to perform duties, and to walk around and make inquiries from other staff, management as needed.
- Must be able to bend or stoop down to access files, including lifting of items or objects up to 10 lbs.
To apply send your cover letter, salary expectation and resume of qualifications to: email@example.com. Please no phone calls or drop-ins.
Pour en savoir plus sur la manière de devenir un concessionnaire Zero Motorcycles, veuillez cliquez ici.
Ne nous appelez pas pour des offres d'emploi. Envoyez votre CV par courrier électronique à firstname.lastname@example.org