Vacatures in Europa
Customer Service Representative
Zero Motorcycles is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR). This position will interact with customers to provide a response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Zero Motorcycles products and services. Handle and resolve customer complaints and warranty issue using “Fix the customer first” philosophy. Ensure complaints and warranty issues are fully documented and processed in Salesforce, ERP, and Zoom by the CSR to guarantee the highest level of Customer Service. This position is full time and will be based in Alkmaar, The Netherlands and will report within the Customer Service Organization.
- Answers all incoming calls and respond to electronically inquiries in a pleasant, professional, courteous and timely fashion to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints using “Fix the customer first” philosophy.
- Fully record details of inquiries, comments, complaints & actions taken.
- Process and monitor Warranty Cases in Salesforce and weekly run predetermined reports for Customer Service Manager.
- Process and monitor Warranty Orders in ERP and coordinate with the Logistic Department to ensure replacement parts are shipped in a timely manner.
- Communicate, coordinate and cross train with Service Engineering Department to provide customer knowledge, technical support, and product support.
- Communicate, coordinate and cross train with the Customer Service Manager and Financial Department to ensure service and warranty is budgeted.
- Proactively communicate with Country Managers to ensure Dealer satisfaction is maintained.
- Intensify utilization Partner Portal and provide Dealer training for improved Warranty processing.
- Keep track of returned parts and warranty replacement parts.
- Participates in on-going product / procedure training.
- Manages customer campaigns and recalls within Europe.
- Drives continuous improvements in Warranty processing and reporting.
- Vocational Degree (MBO+) and at least 2 more years of Customer Service experience, preferably bilingual Automotive, OEM or equivalent.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Knowledge of relevant applications Salesforce and ERP is preferred.
- Organized, superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills as the CSR is the voice of the company – fluency verbal and written English and French required.
- Verbal German or Spanish is preferred.
- Active listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Data collection and processing.
- Stress tolerance.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- Be an active listener and experienced escalator of potentially angry and abusive customers. Be a problem-solver.
To apply send in your resume and qualifications to: email@example.com. Please no phone calls or drop-ins.
Voor meer informatie over dealer worden voor Zero Motorcycles klik hier.
Bel ons liever niet over vacatures. Stuur een e-mail met uw curriculum vitae en kwalificaties naar firstname.lastname@example.org