Vacatures in Europa
Technical Service Engineer EMEA
A Technical Service Engineer will interact and support our partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) by responding to technical inquiries and issues related to our products. You will provide first-tier troubleshooting guidance for technical-, electrical-, and mechanical issues reported by our dealers to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner. This guidance primarily consists of remotely assisting our French speaking Dealer network with diagnosing our products, pulling and reviewing log files and suggesting symptom diagnostic approaches to effectively resolve issues. In your position you are responsible to fully document the issues in our systems to escalate issues to the engineering departments and expedite their resolutions when necessary. The Technical Service Engineer is a full time position.
- Provide support in a pleasant, professional, courteous and timely manner to adequately resolve dealers’ issues. Your primary focus is Dealers in all French speaking territories.
- Conduct remote technical support and troubleshooting sessions via various web-based platforms.
- Conduct Field Service Support to the French Dealer network if required.
- Record details of interactions with partners and report solutions in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Communicate and coordinate via various platforms with engineers to ensure escalated issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Support of internal Mechanics with repairs and rework, to also keep up-to-date with the latest technology developments.
- Help improve diagnostic tools by providing detailed feedback to our technical training and development teams.
- Where necessary, draft service bulletins, service instructions or system diagnostics for review and release by our technical training team. If needed translate existing documents in French.
- Participate and deliver your feedback to further improve Technical Training programs to improve overall technical skills within our Dealer network.
- Proactively communicate with in-country account managers (Country Managers) to ensure Dealer satisfaction is maintained.
- Intensify utilization Partner Portal and guide dealers with their Warranty administration processes.
- Participates and drive ongoing product/procedure improvements.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written in English and French required. Dutch and/or German languages are a plus.
- Must be customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Must be technically, electronically skilled. Mechanical skills are a plus.
- Highly analytical approach to problem analysis and problem-solving with strong attention to detail and have a nature of working accurate.
- Able to multi-task on several projects and collaborate with groups and partners of various technical skill levels.
- Able to prioritize projects and escalate issues to the appropriate parties as necessary.
- Knowledge of the most relevant application Salesforce is preferred.
- A wide degree of creativity, stress tolerance and latitude is expected.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- Vocational Degree (MBO) and/or at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in Automotive, OEM or equivalent environments.
- Bilingual English and French. Dutch and/or German languages are a plus.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Windows Word and Excel;
- Experience using Industrial Standard electronic test devices and instruments (understanding of motorcycles, automobiles or electric vehicles is a plus).
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with a computer including connecting external devices, retrieving and storing files in remote locations and configuring systems with new software.
- Certified to work on high-Voltage systems is a plus.
- Passion for motorcycles and/or Electric Vehicles is a plus.
- Limited domestic or international travel for Field Service Support may be required.
To apply send in your resume and qualifications to: email@example.com. Please no phone calls or drop-ins.
Voor meer informatie over dealer worden voor Zero Motorcycles klik hier.
Bel ons liever niet over vacatures. Stuur een e-mail met uw curriculum vitae en kwalificaties naar firstname.lastname@example.org