United States federal, state or local officers/agents, sheriffs, highway/border patrols, firefighters and EMS personnel.
What You Need:
Program Terms and Conditions:
- Must have a valid first responder/government ID.
- Must be able to provide a copy of current payroll record to dealer (SSN must be redacted).
- Apply through your Zero Motorcycles Dealer at the time of sale.
- The Program shall be in effect from July 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016.
- Limited to new unregistered Zero motorcycles.
- May not be combined with the following programs: Military Purchase Program, Motorcycle Riding Instructor Purchase Program, MSF/CMSP Student Rider Purchase Program and VIP Purchase Program (“Special Sales Programs”).
- Must be purchased through an authorized Zero Motorcycles Dealer located in the United States.
- This Program is available to United States residents only.
- This Program is subject to all US federal, state and local laws and regulations. Zero Motorcycles reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw this Program at any time without prior notice. Provided that the registration is submitted prior to any amendment, alteration or withdrawal, the Program will be honored.