Offene Stellen in Europa
The Trade Marketing Specialist primarily develops and provides marketing support to the dealer network and Zero Motorcycle’s Country Managers throughout the EMEA regions. This position will be based in our Europe offices in NoordScharwoude, The Netherlands and will report to the Marketing Manager-EMEA.
- Development and implementation of Trade Marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing Team
- Creative planning and execution of Trade marketing activities and projects
- Manage Trade event agencies, event materials and set-up
- Coordination of local marketing activities and monitoring of their execution
- Local monthly marketing report collection as well as report sales and marketing opportunities to share with EMEA team
- Collect and analyze all trade marketing needs from dealers and distributors
- Very good spoken and written English and good level of French and/or German
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage internal and external parties and to communicate in and with different time zones
- Academic or two years marketing experience (Trade Marketing preferred)
- Experience and/or interest in the automotive or motorcycle industries is a strong asset
- Driver’s and/or motorcycle license
To apply send in your resume and qualifications to: email@example.com. Please no phone calls or drop-ins.