Join the Team
We Celebrate Our Talent, Culture, and Values
Zero Motorcycles looks for optimistic realists who are passionate about their work, can put the team first, have an ownership mindset, and are on the throttle!
Positions Available in Europe
The International Logistics Program Manager will be responsible to support all logistics activities throughout EMEA. This includes the importing of motorcycles and spare parts into Europe, as well as distribution of these items from various 3PL locations throughout the EMEA region. This position has responsibility for inventory control in our 3PL facility in Rotterdam, as well as the service center in Noord-Scharwoude. In this role, you will have primary responsibility to provide logistical support to our dealer network and resolve any delivery issues that arise. You will also work with our carriers and service providers to ensure adequate operating procedures are in place to support our continuing growth in EMEA.
This is a dual-reporting position, with reporting to both the Director of Global Logistics in the USA and the Managing Director of European Operations. The Director of Global Logistics in the USA is responsible for directing, training and prioritizing the work for this position. The Managing Director will provide daily infrastructure support and tasks.
- Interact with logistics suppliers on daily basis, manage performance, establish regular business reviews and reporting
- Process sales orders and receipts within our ERP system
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and lead their implementation
- Implement, review and analyze KPIs with all service providers
- Ensure compliance with all current regulations relating to our products
- Lead cross-border activities relating to Customs and VAT activities
- Lead and drive continuous improvement projects such as order entry EDI
- Develop a tracking system for company-owned assets—primarily motorcycles assigned to various departments throughout Europe
- Reconcile inventory variances; identify root-causes; suggest and implement necessary changes
- Assume primary responsibility for periodic physical inventory audits
- Assist in the movement of RMAs being returned from dealers and/or customers
- Proficiency in international transportation
- Bilingual in Dutch/English
- Experience with managing 3PL parts depot models
- Proficiency in order management
- Proficiency in ERP systems usage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Hands-on experience with FedEx, DHL, and TNT shipping/tracking systems
- Experience with and certification for Dangerous Goods storage and transportation
- Flexibility within a changing environment
- 8+ years experience in European-based international logistics management, including ocean, air, rail, and ground transportation
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management or equivalent business-related field
- Industry-specific experience with Dutch import law, deferred VAT, and EU Customs Classification
- Bilingual in Dutch/English
To apply send in your resume and qualifications to: LogisticsProgramManager@zeromotorcycles.com. Please no phone calls or drop-ins.