There are many reasons to ride a Zero: no petrol, cent-per-mile “fuel” costs, ultra-low maintenance and a sensation that’s a magic carpet. Select countries, regions and cities add incentives to that list. While not all have discounts or rebates, many are exploring the idea. Zero works with organizations around the world to gain exposure for electric motorcycles and to ensure that they are incorporated into key policy decisions.
Incentive examples include:
- Tax breaks and credits
- Clean air grants for organizations that sometimes cover the entire cost of the new electric fleet motorcycles
- Special access to parking, lanes/roads and riding areas
- Positive recognition from the public, politicians and government agencies
- Free charging stations
Incentives come and go quickly. Check with your country, region and city to learn whether additional incentives are available in your area.*
- United Kingdom £1,500 government grant.
- Austria Austrian residents are eligible for € 1.200 combined E-Mobility discounts. Ends 12/31/2018.
- Belgium Eligible for 15% tax credit, up to € 3.010 depending on model and consumer.
- Flanders, Belgium Eligible for € 1,500 cash subsidy.
- France € 900 government grant.
- Paris, France: Companies with up to 50 employes purchasing up to five Zero motorcycles are eligible for assistance of € 1,500 for 7.2 kWh models and € 3,000 for a 14.4 kWh models.
* Government agencies offer these incentive programs. Availability and eligibility vary and are beyond Zero Motorcycles’ control. Many programs have limited funding and/or expiration dates. Eligibility for tax credits depends on your personal tax situation. Please consult your tax advisor, attorney, or accountant for details.