Zero Motorcycles are now available to rent at EagleRider locations across the country. Now, you can enjoy premium electric motorcycles for rent at some of the country's best vacation destinations through the world's largest Powersports rental company; EagleRider.
Plus, if you want an extended test ride, you can also use this program to take the cost of your rental off the price of a new Zero! Contact your local Zero Dealer for details.
Click to find your nearest Zero rental
The unprecedented combination of industry-leading power, control, and connection. The SR/F delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 horsepower with the simple twist of a throttle thanks to the class-leading performance and efficiency of Zero’s new ZF75-10 motor and ZF14.4 lithium-ion battery.
Inspired by cutting edge aerospace design, the new look of the SR/S is rooted in its all-new aerodynamic fairing. Like all things Zero Motorcycles, form follows function. When you lean into the cockpit and get behind the fairing you will be rewarded with a 13% improvement in highway efficiency and range with the SR/S versus its award-winning sibling, the SR/F. Sit up and you’ll discover a more upright and relaxed riding position that feels as good as it looks.
Program Terms and Conditions:
1. Unit purchased must be new, unregistered, and one of the eligible models of Zero Motorcycles listed above.
2. Only one "Try it Before you Buy It" program incentive can be used per qualified motorcycle purchase.
3. Must be purchased through an authorized Zero Motorcycle dealer.
4. This Program is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Zero reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw this Program at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Provided, however, that if the registration is submitted for a qualifying purchase prior to any amendment, alteration, or withdrawal, the Program will be honored with respect to such purchase.
5. Program is subject to product availability.
6. Zero maintains the right to verify reported purchases of the motorcycles by examination of the dealer's business records.
7. Dealer must retain all necessary business records to support any reimbursements, incentives, and/or credits provided to dealer under the Program for at least two years following the date Zero provides any reimbursements, incentives, and/or credits. Dealer grants to Zero the right to audit such business records.
8. All reimbursements, incentives, and/or credits made under this Program are conditional. If, upon audit, Zero determines that dealer has failed to retain the necessary business records to support any reimbursements, incentives, and/or credits provided to dealer under the Program, or that dealer has not fully complied with all of the terms and conditions of the Program, Zero will chargeback any and all reimbursements, incentives, or credits made to Dealer through Dealer's parts account.
9. Dealer is solely responsible for any tax consequences as a result of any reimbursements, incentives, and/or credits provided under this Program.
10. Zero reserves the right to determine eligibility, fulfillment and resolve any questions or disputes arising under the Program or subsequent audits. By making an application under the Program, Dealer thereby agrees to accept Zero's decisions, which shall be final.